International Data Corporation (IDC), a global leader in providing market intelligence and advisory services for the ICT community, is thrilled to unveil an extraordinary convergence of tech visionaries, disruptors, and leaders for its prestigious ecosystem-focused event series, IDC Alliance.
With events taking place in the UAE on November 22-23 and in South Africa on October 27-28, IDC Alliance has been designed to revolutionize the way technology businesses collaborate, innovate, and transform their strategies.
With a focus on cultivating partnerships and navigating the dynamic tech landscape, IDC Alliance will gather the industry’s most influential figures under one roof. These destination conferences will bridge the gap between technology leaders, startups, cloud specialists, distributors, vendors, and select enterprise CIOs, creating a unique platform for innovative ideas, transformative insights, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
“With the expansion of this year’s IDC Alliance, we’re excited to introduce two exceptional platforms where the brightest minds in technology will converge to drive innovation, collaboration, and progress. These events stand as a testament to IDC’s commitment to nurturing technology ecosystems across the Middle East and Africa.”
Mr. Steven Frantzen, IDC’s senior vice president and managing director in the EMEA region said that “Today’s technology landscape demands rapid adaptation and innovation. In my keynote presentation at IDC Alliance, we’ll delve into the dynamic evolution of ecosystem strategies, where vendors are meeting the call of customer demands for swift digital transformation. Together, we’ll explore the intricate dance of customer-led ecosystem orchestration that’s redefining alliances and forging innovative engagement models. Join me as we uncover the strategies that will shape the future of successful partnerships in this fast-paced digital era.”
Ecosystem strategies are taking a new turn as customer needs and desires steer their evolution. IDC’s projection that 70 percent of vendors will adopt a customer-led ecosystem orchestration strategy by 2025 underscores the industry’s shift toward collaborative innovation. These dynamic ecosystems will foster symbiotic relationships between multiple entities, such as ISVs, hyperscalers, telcos, service providers, and partners. This interconnectedness is set to deliver specialized solutions tailored to individual customer needs.
Embark on a transformative expedition at the second annual edition of IDC Alliance, the preeminent conference series for the ICT partner ecosystem. Delve into the drivers and success factors propelling future tech ecosystems, explore the elements that define vibrant ecosystems, and unravel strategies for your organization to play a pivotal role. As the tech market becomes increasingly collaborative, IDC Alliance will gather startups, cloud specialists, partners, distributors, vendors, and more to catalyze innovation and customer transformation across diverse ICT channels.
The agenda will be packed with thought-provoking panel discussions covering a diverse range of industry trends, challenges, and opportunities, with topics such as:
- The Evolving Role of the CIO and Understanding the Buyer Journey
- Talent Management: Growing and Grooming Local Tech Talent
- Building and Leveraging Cloud Partner Ecosystems
- Driving Competitive Advantage Through Cyber-Risk Assessments
- Becoming AI Ready: Transforming Businesses for the Future
- Industrial Automation and OT Convergence: Delivering Value and Trust
IDC Alliance will feature an impressive lineup of industry pioneers who are driving technological innovation across the Middle East and Africa, including:
- Talal Alkaissi, Chief Executive Officer, G42 Cloud
- Viswanath Pallasena, Chief Executive Officer, Redington
- Hatem Elkady, Chief Partnerships and Synergies Officer, solutions by stc
- Ram Ramachandran, Senior Vice President and Regional Head (MEA), Tech Mahindra
- Francisco Salcedo, General Manager, Enterprise (MEA), Microsoft
- Maya Zakhour, Director of Channel Sales (Eastern Europe, META, Iberia, and Latin America), NetApp
- Sherifa Hady, Vice President, Channels (EMEA), HPE Aruba Networking
- Sumanta Roy, Vice President & Regional Head (MEA & Mediterranean), Tata Consultancy Services
- Gaby Matar, Executive Vice President, Solutions and Services, MDS System Integration Group
- Tejas Patel, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy and Consulting
- Ossama Eldeeb, Regional Director, Middle East and Africa Partner Organization, Cisco