According to the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events, International Data Corporation (IDC), one of the most significant effects of the pandemic on the technology industry has been the realization of improved results as a direct consequence of partnerships and collaboration.
As a testament to this thought, the events organized in the last three years have opened up even more opportunities for businesses to form multiple partnerships that fill skills gaps, drive innovation, and disrupt entire industries.
In line with this development, major players in the ICT partner ecosystem from the Middle East region have converged at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort, UAE to be part of the region’s Inaugural installment of IDC Alliance, running till November 10, 2022.
Showcasing the very latest in channel and alliance trends, this never-before event will provide an unrivaled platform for ICT vendors and partners to improve their relationships, explore emerging opportunities, and develop new leads.
“At a time when end-user organizations across all industries are shifting towards “digital-first” strategies to help build resilience and navigate a changed world, technology vendors, distributors, service providers, and other players are increasingly collaborating and co-creating through connected ecosystems to deliver digital value to customers.”
The IDC META official further added that, “I’m delighted to be opening the region’s first-ever IDC Alliance event, where I will be examining the impact of tech ecosystems, partnership models, and partner transformation priorities, and discuss forces that will shape IT channels and alliances for the next 12 months and beyond.”
The first IDC Alliance will involve a dynamic agenda of informative presentations, networking opportunities, and fun activities hosted by senior IDC analysts and executives for a handpicked audience that will include some of the region’s biggest names in technology and business.
Eng. Raed I. Al-Fayez, Deputy Governor for Information Technology and Emerging Technologies at Saudi Arabia’s Communications, Space, and Technology Commission (CST) is delivering the event’s keynote address, ‘Developing a Vibrant Digital Ecosystem in Saudi Arabia’, with Mr. Tejas Patel, Managing Director of Accenture Strategy and Consulting, outlining the key strategic forces that all businesses must harness as the rapid rate of technology innovation continues to gather pace.
The agenda of the much-anticipated event includes three dedicated technology tracks headed by senior executives from du, GBM, and Wipro that will serve up first-hand insights on how to successfully build and leverage effective partner ecosystems in the areas of cloud, security, and IoT. And a series of interactive panel discussions will provide strategic guidance on the following topics:
- Ecosystems of the Future
- Emerging Trends: The Future Tech and the Metaverse
- Celebrating Women Leaders: A Diversity Journey to Success
- Are You Aligned?
- Sustainable Strategies and Technologies: Operationalization, Impact Measurability, and Business Value Creation
These once-in-a-lifetime sessions will feature exclusive insights from the IDC Alliance Advisory Council for the Middle East, whose members include:
- Eng. RaedI. Al-Fayez, Deputy Governor for Information Technology and Emerging Technologies, Saudi Arabia’s Communications, Space, and Technology Commission
- Mr. Amr Refaat, Chief Executive Officer, Gulf Business Machines (GBM)
- Mr. Essam AlShiha, Chief Executive Officer, Saudi Business Machines (SBM)
- Mr. Viswanath Pallasena, Chief Executive Officer, Redington
- Mr. Hatem Elkady, Chief Partnerships and Synergies Officer, solutions by stc
- Mr. Gaby Matar, Executive Vice President, Solutions and Services, MDS System Integration Group
- Mr. Sumanta Roy, Vice President and Regional Head, Middle East, Africa, and Mediterranean, Tata Consultancy Services
- Mr. Tejas Patel, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy and Consulting
- Mr. Francisco Salcedo, General Manager, Enterprise, Middle East and Africa, Microsoft
- Ms. Maya Zakhour, Channel Sales Director, Eastern Europe, META, Iberia, and Latin America, NetApp
You can learn more about the Inaugural Edition of IDC Alliance on the dedicated website.