Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s leading low-cost carrier, has launched a new membership club for regular flyers, Jazeera Savers.
The pioneering airline becomes the first Middle East-based carrier to roll out such a membership program for its passengers. With Jazeera Savers, the more you fly with Jazeera Airways, the more you will save, accessing a range of discounts and benefits provided to members.
Members will be entitled to:
- 10 percent discount on the base fare of tickets
- Free Preferred seat selection
- Free early check-in and baggage drop
- Exclusive members check-in desk in Kuwait
- 50 percent off 10 kg extra baggage rates
- 20 percent off pre-flight online Onboard Shop & J Café (excluding Duty Free)
The membership is offered in four categories, making it suitable for all types of flyers:
- Single – for solo travelers
- Duo – for two people traveling together
- Family – for up to 5 people in a family group
- Family Plus – for up to 8 people in family group
The Family category is suitable for smaller families while the Family Plus category, especially caters to extended families and domestic workers travelling together. Families travelling together will save the most with Jazeera Savers.
Annual membership rates are $113.72 for Single memberships, $179 for Duo memberships, $322 for a family of 5 and $419 for a family of up to 8. These are special introductory rates.
By signing up for a membership, passengers will benefit from significant cost savings on each trip. For example, a couple travelling to Dubai in December during the peak holiday season, would normally pay around $832 for return tickets, preferred seat selection, early check-in, 10 kg excess baggage and a pre-ordered meal from J Café. With a Duo membership the couple would only pay $533, a cost saving of almost 36 percent in just one trip. Similarly, a family of five travelling twice a year could save over $1,137.2 a year.
All passengers regularly flying on Jazeera Airways can benefit from these cost savings and services by signing up for Jazeera Savers. Enrollment for the Jazeera Savers membership is only available online through the airline’s website.
You May Like It | The Green Planet Dubai’s Nature Park unveils ‘Winter Wonderland’