Dates: 03 – 04 May 2023
Event Nature: In-Person
Venue: Dubai, UAE
Official Website: Middle East WealthTech Forum
The 3rd Annual Middle East WealthTech Forum and Awards 2023, an initiative by Verve Management, Dubai’s leading business solutions platform, will be taking place in Dubai, on May 3rd & 4th.
The WealthTech Forum will bring together leading wealth managers, investors, and technology companies to discuss the tectonic changes shaping the wealth management industry. The industry is setting its sights on the future, bringing a new generation of wealth and talent with new demands and expectations. The Forum will explore and debate the emerging challenges, opportunities, and risks of this industry.
The two-day forum evaluates the role of data analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence, and even open banking in helping wealth managers better serve their customers. Featuring input from experts at major global and local financial institutions, this forum outlines what changes and strategies can be implemented right now to ensure that wealth management firms thrive in these interesting times of digital transformation.
The Forum will also see an impressive panel of speakers including, Mr. Hisham Al Gurg, CEO of SEED Group, Mr. Nikhil Chouguley, Global Chief Operating Officer – Sustainable Investment of Citi Bank – United Kingdom, Mr. Ajit Joshi, Managing Director, Head of Public & Private Markets at Shuaa Capital, Ms. Safa Bouzidi-Leterme, Head Digital Wealth Management -Investment & Insurance at Al Hilal Bank, etc.
The Forum will discuss topics highlighting the current trends and challenges in the wealth management industry, including;
- Digitizing the wealth management experience.
- The ‘Digital First’ future of client onboarding experience, KYC, and CLM.
- Family offices of the middle east.
- The rise of ESG, a critical component of investment decision making
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
- Portfolio and Behavioral analytics through Big Data, ML, Deep Learning, and NLP.
- Role of Digital Asset Offerings in the great wealth transfer.
- The incline of community investments and fintech.
- Tech & FINLIT, the best combination to birth a smarter investor.
- Robotic Process Automation.
NOTABLE: Etisalat by e& unveils Mobile Security Operation Center for UAE businesses