UAE-based Cyway, a cybersecurity solutions provider focusing on identity-centric and cloud security, and America’s Ericom Software, a leading provider of Zero Trust cloud cybersecurity solutions and the creator of the ZTEdgeTM SASE Platform, have teamed up to create the ZTEdgeTM SASE Platform.
The Ericom Global Cloud will deploy Ericom’s Remote Browser Isolation and ZTEdge SASE platform, which provides simple, rapid, local access to the Zero Trust security controls needed to safeguard today’s distributed workforces.
Ericom’s Zero Trust Remote Browser Isolation (RBI) cloud security solution prevents phishing assaults, ransomware, zero-day malware, and other sophisticated web threats from reaching endpoints by running active web content in a distant, isolated container on the Ericom Global Cloud.
Users are fully protected whether they visit a rogue site on their own or by clicking a URL included in a phishing email because no web content is ever performed directly on their devices.
Mr. Koshy Oommen, Director of Operations at Cyway said that “Cyway, as part of its expansion strategy and vision to strengthen its Cybersecurity portfolio in protecting the device attack surface, has partnered with Ericom to provide Zero Trust controls such as RBI and ZTEdge SASE platform to its Channel partners.”
The necessity to adopt a Zero Trust security approach via a cloud-first Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform has become critical for enterprises around the world as the frequency and severity of ransomware attacks on organizations and their remote workers have increased.
ZTEdge comes with a wide range of features that support a variety of ZTEdge use cases, including:
- Users’ Identification and Device Authentication: Connecting the right people, devices, and apps to the proper resources and applications.
- Access to a secure remote private application: Connecting remote workers to a private cloud or on-premises apps easily and securely.
- Secure Web and Internet Access: Users and their devices are protected as they engage with the web and email.
- SaaS Application Access: Controlling access to public cloud apps like office 365 or Salesforce, reducing the danger of credential theft, and limiting data sharing privileges are all important considerations.
- Monitoring and protection of the network: Segmenting and monitoring networks to prevent the spread of threats such as ransomware and to identify, block, and remediate breaches.
- User-Branch-Internet Connectivity: Enabling local internet breakouts and securely interconnecting offices to minimize traffic backhauling and increase performance.
Mr. Matthew Howes, Director of Channels, EMEA, at Ericom Software highlighted that “Ericom continues to invest heavily in the region, including growing our data center footprint in the Middle East to ensure excellent performance as well as to satisfy customers’ data residency and sovereignty requirements, and our new relationship with Cyway will further accelerate the growth of our locally delivered Zero Trust cloud security solutions.”
Related: BT And Microsoft announce joint innovations to focus on cybersecurity