UAE-based leading business solutions platform, Verve Management has unveiled yet another path-breaking initiative with the Inaugural Edition of the Middle East Digital Lending Summit 2022, taking place in Dubai on 6,7 December 2022.
The digitization of the banking industry and new technological developments have led to customers demanding a seamless experience and real-time payment services. Users now prefer conducting all financial activities from the comfort of their homes and mobile devices including the previously strenuous task of borrowing.
Digitalized lending has led to a 34 percent rise in borrowing since 2020 as alternative and faster methods have become much more accessible.
Middle East Digital Lending Summit 2022
In line with the trends of this transformation, the 1st Edition of the Middle East Digital Lending Summit offers an opportunity for like-minded professionals to discuss and recognize the latest challenges and technologies changing the age-old task of money lending.
Focused on the MENA region and the UAE’s central location as a financial hub, the Summit, will facilitate discussions on how banks in the Middle East are incorporating technology into their financial services and adapting to the ever-changing digital landscape.
The Middle East Digital Lending Summit 2022 will feature a line-up of regional as well as international speakers including leaders in Consumer & Commercial Lending, Governance, Risk and Compliance, and Digital Transformation gathering to share their insights, wisdom, and knowledge on how the transformation of the lending industry in the region is changing the game.
Featured speakers who will address the Summit include, but are not limited to;
- Mr. Anand Krishnan, Director of Technology, Emirates Investment Bank, PJSC
- Mr. Danny Abla, Founder & CEO, Bankiom
- Mr. Pratikk Dalal, Chief Financial Officer, Al Maryah Community Bank
- Mr. Rajesh Kumar Bhaskaran, Head- Core Technology Platforms- Nextgen, Emirates NBD
- Mr. Weigang Fu, Chief Risk Officer, Wio Bank
- Ms. Maram Habash, Group Head, Client Experience and Conduct, Retail Bank and Treasury, Mashreq Bank
- Mr. Dheen Dorai, Head of DTO, Digital Architecture & Engineering, Al Mashraf
- Ms. Gareema Kaaushik, Head of Products, YAP
- Eyad Al Qudsi, Digital Payment Expert, Leading Bank in the UAE
- Mr. Imran Kannuti, VP – Head Digital Transformation and PMO, Banque Misr
- Ms. Madhavi Bhatia, VP-Group Regulatory Reporting, Policy, Training, Compliance Standards, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Mr. Suresh Lalwani, Managing Director and Head of Coverage, CCIB, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Ms. Sujatha Narasimhan, Head – AML, and Compliance, Al Jazira Exchange
- Ms. Yusra Abdul Ghaffar Baqi, Senior Vice President – Marketing, Aafaq Islamic Financial
- Ms. Sri Lakshmi Bannigol, VP – Head of Analytics and AI, First Abu Dhabi Bank, and more.
The two-day event will unite 200+ key decision makers from the consumer, commercial, and corporate lending space such as CXOs, Heads of lending, Mortgages, Risk & Compliance, and Digital Transformation, etc., to differentiate their products and put forward their value proposition in this crowded marketplace.
Learn more about the Summit on the official website.
Related: ADNEC picks KIDPAI as sponsor of 1st edition of Abu Dhabi Food Exhibition