The fifth edition of Sharjah Entrepreneurship Festival (SEF), one of the largest events for entrepreneurs in the region, organized by the Sharjah Entrepreneurship Center (Sheraa), is all set to kick start on November 22, at Expo Centre Sharjah.
Under the slogan #WhereStarsCollide, the two-day festival will look into ways to make a meaningful impact and promote positive change in the entrepreneurship sector in the UAE as well as the region.
The event will have the participation of 55 speakers, including influential regional and global entrepreneurs, industry titans, and young creatives from social, cultural and sports sectors, and more. It will bring together more than 4,000 entrepreneurs and founders of startups across sectors to share their experiences and motivate them to make a positive impact in their communities.
The two-day festival will host eminent personalities including:
- Mr. Lewis Howes, New York Times bestselling author of The School of Greatness and The Mask of Masculinity
- Mr. Michael Acton Smith, Co-CEO and Co-Founder of Calm
- Mr. Omar Nour, Egypt’s first professional triathlete
- Mr. Ali Tabrizi, director of the documentary series Seaspiracy
Other key speakers include:
- Mr. Omar Samra, the first Egyptian to climb the 7 Summits
- Ms. Tahmima Anam, author of The Startup Wife
- Ms. Aida Muluneh, Ethiopian photographer and contemporary artist
- Mr. Anas Bukhash, who runs the influencer marketing and talent management consultancy, Bukhash Brothers, as well as the popular YouTube show AB Talks
The festival will present 27 activities which include six inspiring keynotes, 12 discussion sessions and nine training workshops. Mindvalley, the world’s largest personal growth platform with over 60 million subscribers, will be hosting interactive, workshop-style sessions on their exclusive stage at SEF 2021, dedicated to distilling and spreading a radical new approach to entrepreneurship.
SEF 2021 is being organized in partnership with the ICT Fund, an initiative of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority and the Digital Government of the UAE, Sharjah Media City (Shams), Alef Group, and the Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority.