The Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCC) revealed the winners of its 2nd Future Entrepreneurs Award at a virtual ceremony.
Since its launch in January, the second edition of the award garnered significant interest from young innovators with more than 3,000 participants applying for the prestigious awards.
100 highly capable and prolific applicants were nominated to take part in the Future Entrepreneur Exhibition for Creativity and Innovation with more than 5,600 people voting to decide the best in various award categories.
Schools Category – Cycle 2
- Best Investment-Product Idea – Matar Ali Al Hosani (Hayat).
- Best Bright Idea – Sainath Manikandan and Sai Sahana Manikandan (Agribot).
- Best Innovative Idea – Marzooqa Fathima and Muthazidh Ahmadh (Safe Routes – Zero Accidents).
- Best Technological Project – Aliyah Ali Saeed Al Deri (Iswarat Mareed).
- Best Marketing and Mobile App – Reem Jassem Alblooshi (Study Buddy App).
Schools Category – Cycle 3
- Best Investment-Product Idea – Haya Almansoori, Neha Binoy and Marc Albert Espinas (SENTINEL).
- Best Bright Idea – Zayed Matar Al Katbi and Rashid Obeid Al Saadi (Al Bayt Al Amen).
- Best Innovative Idea – Salamah Al Hosani, Noura Al Obeidli, Maryam Al Hammadi and Latifah Al Juneibi (Driver’s Ears).
- Best Technological Project – Shammah Ali Saeed Al Deri and Fatima Hamad Al Deri (Autonomous Walking Shoes).
- Best Marketing and Mobile App – Fatma Almazrouei, Shamma Al Mehairi and Noura Al Ketbi (Homespital).
- Best Investment-Product Idea – Maimoona Nalkhande and Aalia Ahmed (Finllect).
- Best Bright Idea – Asmaa Saeed Al yamahi, Huda Mohamed Al Hashemi and Hamda Abdullah Al Muhamed (Farming Microalgae in the UAE).
- Best Innovative Idea – Fatima Alshamsi (Multi-Saver Sensor).
- Best Technological Project – Sidhant Sharma, Khushdeep Singh and Vyome Pathak (Offyce).
- Best Marketing and Mobile App – Maitha Saaed Al Kaabi, Salsabeel Mohammed and Wadhah Burman Al Shamisi (Rihlati)
Speaking on the occasion, Mohamed Helal Al Mheiri, Director-General of the Abu Dhabi Chamber said, “What we have seen from innovations and creative projects in the 2nd edition of the Future Entrepreneurs Award make us feel proud. We are witnessing Emirati school and university students drawing the shape of a prosperous future with their immense capabilities, and that would put them in a competitive position internationally. We are glad that the Future Entrepreneurs Award is becoming an attractive platform for national talents who pose as the bright façade of the country when it comes to innovation and entrepreneurship. They materialize our social responsibility in building a promising and ambitious future able to cope with the future accordingly.”
Mr. Rashed Al Balooshi highlighted the awareness of the DED to provide all the necessary support for young talents and innovators who are the backbone of a future built on knowledge, creativity and technology.
“Through their bright ideas and creative projects, we can develop an economy based on the knowledge that can support the national economy and enhance the position of Abu Dhabi and the UAE on the world innovation map and to compete in the most important markets and for the most prestigious global awards,” the Abu Dhabi Chamber Director-General stated.