Zoho Corporation, a leading Indian global technology company, has launched five new apps, three new services and five major platform enhancements in Zoho One, the operating system for business, at the GITEX Technology Week.
The new smart apps and services were launched to offer better-integrated tech solutions and seamless experiences that suit the needs of today’s hybrid workplaces while also adding value to businesses. The latest technologies, such as Augmented Reality (AR), machine learning, and data technology, are used to support the new services and apps.
Over 40,000 companies around the world use Zoho One as their operating system. Zoho One’s all-in-one business management suite is the top-most selling product for Zoho in the Middle East and Africa. Since last year, Zoho One’s customer growth was 60 percent year-on-year globally. It grew by 116 percent in terms of revenue in UAE, its third-largest market.
“Unification of a business requires unification of the underlying systems, which can then provide a truly unified experience, internally and externally, along with unified insights. Zoho One was created with this vision and keeps expanding its unbeatable value with new additions and improvements year over year.”
The new apps included in Zoho One are;
- Zoho Learn, a learning management tool that enables interactive training programs and assessments with Zoho’s course builder.
- Zoho Lens provides remote assistance and guidance to employees through augmented reality (AR) via real-time AR annotation, VoIP, text chat, and more.
- TeamInbox, the shared email inbox eliminates task duplication and streamlines email conversations in one central location.
- Zoho DataPrep, the self-service data preparation and management tool. DataPrep, powered by machine learning, can help business users integrate, model, cleanse, transform, enrich, and catalog data, as well as integrate with Zoho Analytics or a third-party for new-found insights.
- Zoho Commerce enables retailers to easily build online shops with the tools needed to construct a website, accept orders, track inventory, process payments, manage shipping, market their brand, and analyze data. Zoho Commerce also integrates with third-party payment gateways.
The new services now included in Zoho One are;
- Work Graph, the new back-end service. An industry-first for business software, Work Graph maps interactions between people, resources, systems and processes by studying signals and their strength across the board to build a business-wide work graph that is specific to each individual within the organization.
- Org Dictionary, the organization-wide service offers a central dictionary for the entire organization.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM), with remote work now persistent, Zoho One now includes enterprise-grade Mobile App Management capabilities.
The platform enhancements include;
- Embedded and Conversational BI, an embedded and conversational analytics that enables decision-makers to drill down into their data and glean cross-departmental insights.
- Enterprise Search, Zoho’s actionable and organization-wide search, which is powered by Zia, can now understand natural language requests.
- A Unified Console, Dashboards, and Smart-Stack UI, which will enable employees to see their apps, services, and dashboards in one view with centralization across calendars, dashboards, navigation, and more.
The other two enhancements coming to Zoho One are the Customizable Dashboard with Pre-Built Widgets and the Integration with Telephony Providers.
Zoho One also has a robust ecosystem that extends and integrates, and a comprehensive platform for developers and business users to build, extend, and integrate. Canvas, a new no-code tool, Zoho Creator, a low-code tool, and Catalyst, a pro-code platform, are all part of the platform.
Related: Dubai Silicon Oasis brings out ‘SANDBOX’ for early stage tech-startups